Friday, October 19, 2007

Old friends or better yet friends from the past...



Tommorrow my husband and I travel down memory lane to a reunion of some our college friends in Nacogdoches. OK, not this far back, but I don't have any of my college day pictures in digital format....so use your imagination. One of our friends from college and seminary is Michele Easley (who is now president of Moody Bible College). He and his wife will be there for the weekend to speak at Grace Bible Church (the church we went to while in college). It will be interesting to see what God has done in the lives of our friends. Each of our journey's since college will have been different, but in some ways I'm sure the same. Many of us will have married and have a family. Many of us will be ministering in one form or another. Many of us will look older (if not wiser...wait, how do you look wiser?) I digress. We should have a great day, visiting, remembering, laughing... I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those cathedral ruins look strangly familiar. hmmmm..... *wink*