Monday, September 7, 2009

Where did the rest of the summer go?

Where did the summer go??? Since my last post was so long ago I thought that I would post pictures that would show a few of the highlights of the second half of our summer. We were blessed with a trip to Colorado to my nephew Mitchell's wedding. Days on the lake were always great fun. Spending time with Gus and Lisa has been such a blessing. As I look through my pictures it becomes apparent that family was what made this summer '09 so wonderful.

3 comments:

May G said...

the pictures are great! the one of dan and gus at the wedding is too cute!mo

Barbara Crandell said...

The picures of your summer are wonderful! Your grandbabies are growing so fast and are so precious. Thanks for sharing them with us.
Love, Mom

Millicent said...

Great pix Melanie! The ones of CO made me really wish we'd been able to go this summer. They looked so COOL as opposed to our heat here.