Saturday, July 28, 2007

Where has the summer gone??




I keep wondering what happened to summer this year. Last May is was just around the corner and now it is almost August! I'm not ready for it to be August. I still have too much of summer to enjoy. Flowers to smell, books to read, time to relax on the lake, play, laugh...enjoy the sunshine. Someday when we are not bound by time and space I will enjoy sitting, standing, singing, dancing? with my Lord. I think I will enjoy asking Him questions the most, well, I probably won't even care at that point and just get back to praising Him. These pictures I took last weekend when Tom and I were away. They remind me of summer. I'm clinging to it as long as I can. :) Notice the butterfly on the bottom picture? It enjoys summer too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are SOOOOO right... I don't want to even think about the fact that School is less than a Month away.....

Anita said...

I agree, I agree! The pictures are lovely ... did you have a wonderful time?

Gumbygrace said...

We had a GREAT time...just too short!